Friday, March 3, 2017

Player Collections: Kirk McCaskill

It's been a trying week, dealing with dealing with emotional issues and a general disconnection from everything I enjoy and felt like doing. 

This week also was dealing with myself shooting every idea I had down before I even wrote anything out because it "sounded stupid or didn't fit in with what I do here"

Then again.. It IS my blog, so I say what I do here.. lol 

Anyway.. Today I want to highlight a player collection. Today will be Kirk McCaskill 


Starting with the 1986 cards, I have the Donruss and Topps Rookie cards.
Nice mix of posed shots and action as well. 


Upper Deck and Ultra make appearances here. 


1992 Upper Deck Series 1 and Series 2, though I believe I have them in the wrong order in my binder. He went from the Angels to the White Sox. 

Cards Collected: 34
(Not Shown here are 1987 OPC, 1989 Topps, 1990 Donruss, 1990 Fleer Canadian 1990 Topps, 1991 Donruss, 1991 Score, 1992 OPC)
Cards Available (TCDB): 174

19.5% complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment