Saturday, July 28, 2018

Weekend... That's Repack Time!

Well, another weekend is upon us..

I had my boss look at me weird when I said going to work yesterday was my first trip out of the house for the week.. 
That said.. It's the weekend.. It's time to look at another repack I bought in June.. 



The keepers out of the group.. 
As I've mentioned, I love old minor league cards.. Especially ones that show the uniforms.. 
Bob MacDonald goes into the Jays binder..
Charlie Hayes makes one fewer 1992 Upper Deck card I need..
And Jason Bay.. It's odd.. He has something like 50 thousand cards out... I have around 10... I think.. If that..


These go directly into the Expos Project.. 
I miss those uniforms... 



 

 And the Traders. 

I'll have another post tomorrow with the other half of this one.. And one more set next week and it'll be done... For now... 

As always, if you see something you want, let me know. 



4 comments:

  1. You need more JayBay cards (did anyone ever call himJayBay?) I'll have to check and see if I have any for you. I may have sent them all to Bob Walk The Plank. Also, I might need the K-Rod Heritage. I'll check on that, too.

    LaShelle Tarver sounds familiar but I can't think of why at the the moment..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I do.. lol
      I'll set aside the K-Rod for you and if you need it, it's yours.. If you don't need it, let me know.

      Delete
    2. I checked my Heritage set. Got the K-Rod already.

      Delete
    3. Alright. So it's back on the market lol

      Delete