Monday, July 16, 2018

Another Big Box O' Goodies Post

I wanted to show a little more from the box I got from Jenny... 
As I'm getting this stuff figured out, I'm getting closer to being able to sort things.. 


I really like the look of those Best Gold cards. 
The Maniacally grinning Kawasaki kind of makes this page, I think. 
Tom Henke Rediscover Topps card. These seem to fall into a grey area for cataloguing purposes. Some people decide to put them with the year they originally came out, while some put them with the year they were "rediscovered" in packs. 


One reason I love minor league cards is seeing the uniforms that were used from year to year.. It helps when I decide to get creative and make uniform sets on Out of the Park Baseball. 


Of course, for the most part, this time frame the Jays minor league teams just used the "Blue Jays" name. By 1992-1993, only Knoxville was using a different name in the system. 


Finally, a few Stadium Club cards. I do really like those cards, but at the same time, the only way I can get any of them is through shopping online. 

I have some more to show tomorrow. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Maniacally grinning Kawasaki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I think I have a couple of them now.

      Delete