Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Joy of a Completed Set

At long last, I can say I'm done the 1987 Topps set.. (sort of...)


I finally got this card today. A member of a trading card group on Facebook was nice enough to send this to me gratis. 

So now my set is complete. To fully, completely, ultimately put this to rest, I need three variation cards

92
603
606

All three are the error version with no trademark beside the logos. 

That said, it's nice to finally be able to check this card off my want list.. In a cruel twist of the knife, I've been holding onto my friend's OPC version of this card... So it was taunting me in both official languages lol 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats. Always nice to complete a set, and to do so with a great card, is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing my favorite set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I need to bust the boxes of this that I have and work on my set. Probably won't happen for a couple of years with all the projects I have ahead of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To quote Blur from Song 2: "Woo-hoo".

    ReplyDelete