Tuesday, August 22, 2017

National Baseball Card Day

National Baseball Card Day was a couple weeks ago. I mentioned on Twitter that I don't have a card shop near me in order to go get cards. I had a conversation on Twitter with the owner of First Row Collectibles and Autograph Blog and he sent me a batch of the National Baseball Card Day cards.


One I'm definitely happy to see is the Donaldson. 
He also passed on a Trout promotional card they were giving out for the $10 purchases. 

I'm still looking into getting a couple other cards from this year.. The Joey Votto and Freddie Freeman cards. 

Thanks again for that. It was greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Glad that you got the Bringer of Rain. From what I can tell they printed the Trout card in numbers not seen since 1988 Donruss.

    ReplyDelete