Saturday, May 4, 2019

Jacksonville Expos

Well, one thing that I want to cover today is Minor League Expos Cards

In the box of stuff I got from P-Town Tom was a couple team packs of MiLB Expos.. 

I'll show off one of those today


One thing about minoe league sets is seeing trainers and coaches getting cards. 
Some recognizable names in here too with Howard Farmer, Mel Rojas.


Archi Cianfrocco (Spelled Archie on the card) apparently has a card with Archi out there, but I have an Error unknown to the TCDB.. 
John Vander Wal made the majors as an outfielder. 
Kent Bottenfield had a decent career as well


Bob Natal, I remember being on the Marlins in 1993.. 

The two big names were missing from the set, in DeShields and Grissom.

In any event, these are going to be added to my Project. Tomorrow I'll likely look at the other set I received from Tom.. 

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't pass on a partial team set of minor league Expos for the price I paid. I figure if you're shooting for a million you're going to need even some minor league cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those late 1980s Minor League cards. Great set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are rather nice. I've come across a few cards I really like

      Delete
  3. This post is proof that my eyes are getting bad. Tried reading the names on these cards and couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the red background didn't help.. lol

      Delete