Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Twitter Trade

I recently completed a trade through Twitter with Jenny Miller. She was looking for some top loaders and penny sleeves and offered cards in return. 

I sent off a bunch of sleeves and top loaders to her and I received cards! What a great concept!


Some Jays over the years. 
Oddly enough, I didn't have the Cecil Fielder OPC.
Saunders is going into the Jays binder. Though I think the set might be one I don't work on anymore, so it could sit in the Canadians binder. 


Delino DeShields!
Fred McGriff!
Alex Gonzalez. 
Nice batch of cards here. 


Finally, some Heritage. 

Thanks for the trade! 

3 comments:

  1. Is the Joe Carter card a Cyberstats parallel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!

    If you are interested I have a lot of Blue Jays I would happily send to you. Toss me an email at ryan@basecardhero.com if ya want them.

    ReplyDelete