Thursday, April 20, 2017

Challenge and Trade Part Two

Today's challenge is:

A Favourite card from an oddball set from the 1960s. 


I really like this one.. Mainly because of the field in the background. 

Today is part two of the Noy Trade. (There will be a part 3)


This one is a whole lotta red.. This post is all 1990 Donruss.. Fair warning..

I've always loved the Diamond Kings cards... I think I mention that every time I get them.. It is rather funny though.. The Steve Sax one looks like someone just took a bunch of pens and a ruler and made the background that way.


Some nice ones here including a Dave Stieb, Ryne Sandberg, and Tom Glavine. 














Don't really know what to say about these ones.. Really it's all the stars people know and some of the nobodies people don't care about. 

These fill some holes in the collection for the 1990 Donruss set.. Once I have that figured out, I can update my progress on it. 

Until next time!


2 comments:

  1. I love the '61 Golden Press set. Not so high on '90 Donruss...but good luck completing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to like some of the uglier sets lol

      That Golden Press is nice.. They seem to be mainly HOFers and early guys.. Obviously I don't own the card lol

      Delete