Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Life, the Universe, and Everything

It's been rather busy lately here in Peterborough. While I'm currently looking for work, appointments and other things tend to eat up my time. I've been sitting on this for a couple days now, and today I finally have time to write anything..


A wonderful stack of 1987 Topps found its way to my mailbox from the wonderful Night Owl . It was completely unexpected. I had sent him a card not too long ago from a 1992 Canadian cereal set, but I did not expect the flood of cards that came in return.. 

There were these, a small group of 1992 Donruss, a couple 1980s Jays, and a Stadium Club Justin Morneau. 

I would have pictures but the program I use to scan is acting up right now.. (grrr) 

So it's a one card post tonight. Huge thank you to Night Owl!! 
(EDIT)

I was able to get a scan of some of the others I got..


I have to say now that I've seen the Stadium Club in hand they are a nice card. 

2 comments:

  1. Phew! They made it. I botched the postal code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, thank you!

      I noticed that but they got it to me :)

      Delete