Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Year End Trading

I had started a trade with CrazieJoe on TCDB not too long ago and got the cards a couple days ago. I've been preoccupied until now to get anything written up about the cards but here they are.. :)


One of the sets I'm trying to complete, 1990 Donruss. Here's three cards knocked off that list.. 

 

Another set I'm trying to complete.. 1991 Score. A few of these I had at one time, but have either lost or had damaged. Very annoying, but I'm getting closer to having this one finished too.. :)



1991 Topps. I've gone back and forth on this one for years now. At different times deciding I want to collect, then not.. Then yes.. I think I'm staying on yes. 

 

1994 Panini Stickers. It's funny. I remember seeing these in baseball and hockey when I was younger, but I was never able to complete a sticker book. The ones here knock off a bunch of my Expos wants, plus the Canadian Kevin Reimer. 



I have some miscellaneous here. Most are from my Expos list, but the 1991 Donruss and 1991 Fleer are sets I'm trying to complete. 


The Topps Big cards are completely new to me. I never saw these before. Part in parcel with living in a remote area in the 80s an 90s. Again, three Expos staring at me. 

Joe has been a regular trading partner with me on the Database and is a fellow blogger! I will be getting yours out in the mail in the morning!



3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Figured you'd get a kick out of the fact that at times of my holidays visiting my mom in Scottsdale, AZ, it has been warmer in Ottawa. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's rather scary, honestly.. I hope you enjoyed being with your family for Christmas. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad all got to you in quick order given the holidays. Hope you had a merry Christmas and I will try and keep an eye out if anything comes out of my "major project" that you can use. Also, if you (or anyone else) want any other 1994 panini baseball stickers, let me know - still have plenty I don't need.

    ReplyDelete