Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Elliptical Man. Elliptical Man....

 *I had that going through my head to the tune of Particle Man* 


Anyway. I got a PWE from Elliptical Man today. We made a small PWE trade, him getting the Gorman Thomas auto I showed here a couple weekends ago and I got some cards in return..


Some early Donruss Expos. Raines and Rogers

1986 Topps Traded Galarraga and 93 DeShields. 

And a couple 1992 Triple Play to get closer to complete the set. 
It's funny.. I love the 1993 and 1994 Triple Play sets, but I barely have them.. I almost finished the 1992 set.

Anyway.. Thank you for the trade, Elliptical Man!


1 comment:

  1. 1992 Triple Play was one of the sets that Kmart had an endless amount of boxes for in their $5 section during the mid to late 90's. I was never a huge fan of the set, and yet, because the boxes were only five bucks, I ended up buying more than a few during that time period just to have something to open.

    ReplyDelete