Friday, July 10, 2020

A Couple PWEs

Today I want to cover a couple PWEs I received today. 


First is from Brian at Highly Suggestive and Completely Arbitrary. 
He had been doing Freebie Fridays for a bit and, while I did see a few things I wanted, others tended to grab them before me.. (Not complaining, it's the way it goes) 
I did however, grab that 1992 Studio Checklist because I need it for the set. 
The other two cards that were included were pleasant surprises! 
Michael Barrett jersey card and a JP Arencibia auto/bat relic card. 
Much appreciated!!


Next is a group of cards from Matt Saltzman. I bought some cards from him including the Stairs Leaf Rookie. He added a couple extras. 
The Stairs will be added to my Canadians binder. The Jays on the bottom row are all new to me.. 
The only completely new Expo was the Ginter Raines. But the rest of them will have a home in my Expos Project. 

Thank you Matt!!


Finally, I had a TCDB PIF trade from Shawn Norris. 
He contacted me with these two cards and offered for free.. I jumped at it obviously. 

Now that I have some time, I'm thinking about doing a couple PIF trades on there myself.. Thank you for the cards, gentlemen!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the last one needed for your '92 Studio set build? If so, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a bit off on 92. I need a checklist to finish 93.

      Delete