Saturday, December 31, 2022

Signature Saturdays

 It's the final day of 2022. It's also a Saturday. So it's the final Signature Saturday of 2022.. I'll continue it in 2023 as long as I have autographed cards to show off. 

Now, with it being the year end, I know people either look back or make goals for their blogging future. Looking back, I've been hit and miss on here for a few years now.. A lot of it has been health. Physical and mental. I can't promise a major uptick in posts.. I admit there will be days where getting my sorry carcas out of bed is a major victory.. But I can say I want to add more posts than what I've been doing.. 


I want to thank the people who read and comment for all their support.. I'll even thank the ghost readers 


Anyway.... You're here for an autographed card, not my ramblings.. 


Here it is.. 



Tim Raines.. Isn't that Expos uniform beautiful? I can't recall where I got this from. I know it was a trade or a random package from someone, as the Triple Threads or whatever this high end brand of Topps is would never surface in the 'Borough..

I'm curious.. Do you readers enjoy these Signature Saturday posts? 


8 comments:

  1. I do. It's certainly interesting to see this autographs of people who I don't collect, and juts look wt some cool cards in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do...especially the Expos...and even more so when it's TIM RAINES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things to collect are autographs... so I indeed appreciate Signature Saturdays. Sorry to hear about the mental and physical health struggles. Here's hoping that things get for you in 2023. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you let me know if you ever come across a Dave McKay auto? I know he spent a lot of time in the bay area as a coach.
      The mental and physical struggles are better documented on my non-baseball blog, In My Own Words. But yeah I hope some of it eases up because it's been difficult to get out of bed most days the past couple months..

      Delete
  4. I don't really care what you post, just as long as you do keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that. I will post whenever I'm able to. I don't want this to cause me anxiety, so I'm not setting hard and fast goals like scheduling. Some weeks I might have a few posts. Some might just be the Saturday post.

      Delete