Saturday, December 24, 2022

Signature Saturdays

 It's Christmas Eve... Or as it feels for me... December 24th... 

Anyway.. 

Today's Saturday.. Time for another autographed card in my collection. 


The recently traded Lourdes Gurriel Jr. It was fun to watch him in Toronto, but I get why the trade was made and wish him the best in the desert..

I also don't get the thought process some people have of getting rid of cards of a player after they've been traded. If you collect that team, you can still keep the cards of that player that are on the team you collect.. It doesn't suddenly turn them into lava.. 

Anyway.. Merry Christmas and all that jazz...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike, I hear you on clearing out cards after they are moved. I understand not collecting them on their new team but the years served are not nothing in my book:) hop you have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete