Sunday, August 21, 2022

The String of Bruno

Today I start a string of posts about cards I got from TCDB member sandyrusty, AKA Bruno. I will admit there is going to be a lot of "sameness" in the posts, if only because I'm going to show 24 cards at a time.. 


So we start with some 1976 OPC cards.. A couple Expos in Barry Foote and Jim Dwyer, and John Balaz. Balaz is Canadian, so he fits my collection.. 
The rest of this post shows 1977 OPC.. 

I can't recall if the 1977 Topps Carter has his position at C-OF or not. I do remember the different photo. 


I apologize for some of the cropping. Scanner app on my phone.. 
I like the coach card in the last batch of cards here. 

Tomorrow will show another 24 cards from the stack

 

4 comments:

  1. Are these for sets, or are they part of your one million Expos goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're for team sets, which I could towards the Million Expos.. I'm also thinking of completing the 78 OPC set since I did 78T.. I also count any Expos in sets and in my Canadians collection as part of my Million Expos project. I did have a spreadsheet going for a while but I need to remake it and get completely reorganized..

      Delete
    2. Is your list on tcdb for 78 opc? I have a local store with a few for sale...

      Delete
    3. Yeah I updated my list on TCDB to include 78 OPC

      Delete