Saturday, August 20, 2022

Signature Saturdays

 I decided to start something new on the blog. 

As the name suggests, Saturdays I'll show a card I have that's autographed. It could be a pulled card by one of the companies, or a card that was TTM'd Any TTM'd cards I have either came in trades or purchased from firstrow.ca

So the inagural Signature Saturday is a guy who's now getting Rowdy with the Milwaukee Brewers..



I still think his walkup music should be the old Road Dogg/KKwik theme.. 


Anyway. That's it for today.. I have a large envelope received in a TCDB trade, so I might show a few a day from it for the next little bit





3 comments:

  1. great looking card. Everyone loves Rowdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good new series to get you back into the swing of posting more often again :)

    ReplyDelete