Sunday, January 28, 2018

300th Post is a Trade Recap

Well, today I hit something of a milestone that I didn't even realize.. This is my 300th blog post..

Thanks for reading my babblings.. 

Anyway, this is covering the trades I received over the month. I finally got everything I owed out yesterday. Actually, there's one more I need to get out, but I couldn't afford to send them all. 
Anyway... 

The first of the second batch I want to show is from Detfan6897 from the Trading Card Database.



Team 2000 cards from 1992 Pinnacle. I remember when Pinnacle came out in 1992 and pulling these cards, for me, were amazing. As Pinnacle was harder to find for me, I never really had many of these. 
I really like these cards. 
There are some good ones here like Charles Nagy and Robin Ventura and some not so great like Gary Scott. I do like the fact Sammy Sosa and Eric Karros are in here as well. 

The second trade is from Trading Card Database member minibbcards. 


I got a bunch of Allen and Ginter here, and a surprise. The Daniel Norris Stadium Club wasn't included in the original trade but was included in the envelope. 

I really like the look of these cards. 

That catches me up.. I think the next little while I'm going to try to do some posts I haven't done in a while. Maybe bring back a couple Canadians in the Majors profiles and a couple "Jays and..." 

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 300! I love those old black border Pinnacles. Great brand - one I miss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice. I'm working on collecting the 1992 and 1993 Pinnacle sets.

      Delete