Monday, August 1, 2016

Trade Package for the Trade Deadline

I received a package from Trading Card Database member Jakeandlaura last week and I wanted to highlight what came in.


1986 Andre Dawson. The only way I'm getting 1986 Topps. I can honestly say, even when I first started collecting and saw them, I hated them. But team collections need them.. 

1988 Topps as well. These put me closer to having that set completed. Even have a Jay in there, though by time I started collecting he was a Twin. 


More 1988 with another Jay. 

1985 Father/Son card. I love these. For some reason, the Father/Son cards or the Then and Now style cards I've always enjoyed. I believe 1982 Topps/OPC had a group called Super Vets. 
The one I received is the Kunkel family. 


And here is the back of that card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment