Sunday, April 30, 2023

Signature Saturdays - Sunday April 30 Edition

 It's an s-day! I'm here again with an autograph from my collection. 



I talked about him not too long ago on here in my Canadians in the Majors series.. 
Peter Hoy
I must say 1993 Score is not one of my favourite designs. 

Anyway just a little update.. I didn't have the energy or patience to do this post yesterday. The wheel on the table I use fell off and I just went to bed.. Today I have the wheel propped under the leg, but am unsure if it snaps into place or if it's broken.. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey I like '93 Score! (Lot better than '92 Score). ... There's the St. Lawrence University baseball coach again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's better than 92, but I don't think I liked any Score design until 94-95..

      Delete
  2. I'm not too keen on the design either, but at least this particular card looks pretty good signed.

    ReplyDelete