Monday, February 27, 2023

So Many Clever Puns

Today I want to show some cards I received in a trade from a member on TCDB from Israel. 

Originally, I was just going to show some Shawn Green cards and title this "It's not Easy Being (Shawn) Green"

Then I decided to show a few Jason Bay cards that were in the pile as well.. So then I was going to go with a Green Bay pun... But then I didn't want to be accused of clickbait when there were no Packers to be found.. 

Instead, I just leave the Puns for in here.. Anyway..




These uniforms are my second favourite ones of the Jays.. The current/Original are first.. The Angry Birds uniforms are my least facourite.. 




I guess I could make a Pirates Bay pun too, but I don't really want to do that either.. 
Anyway, Bay started as an Expo, as a minor leaguer was traded to the Mets for Lou Collier.. Then traded to the Padres.. Then the Pirates.. Then the Red Sox.. 
Honestly, I would have liked to have seen Bay in the outfield in Montreal.. He likely would have been better than Collier. 

I have more cards that I want to show from the trade, which will show up on this blog sometime over the course of the week.

 

3 comments:

  1. As a long time Expo fan...the most I remember about Collier was that he wore glasses...big ones. I'm sure Bay would have been better!

    ReplyDelete