Saturday, February 25, 2023

Signature Saturdays

 Today's Signature Saturday card is a "He was in the Jays system? Really???"


Joe Musgrove.. According to his transactions sheet on Baseball Reference, he was drafted by the Jays out of HS, then traded to Houston as part of the deal that got the Jays JA Happ.. 
I also have to say I was never a fan of the Playoff cards.I don't know what it was about them, but I can't get myself to enjoy them.. Same with Pacific... 
Anyway... I figured I'd get this out in the interwebs before I fall asleep again,.. 


4 comments:

  1. 2011? Didn't even realize Musgrove had cards twelve years ago. Sure hoping he leads the Padres to their first WS title in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to see the Pads win.. Of course, I want the Jays to win. lol

      Delete
  2. Definitely not much to like about these Playoff things. Pacific is an acquired taste for those who didn't grow up with them. They're a bit much for me. Some of it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Pacific went gimmicky and then went overboard with it..
      Playoff kinda felt to me like the Off-Brand cards, if that makes sense..

      Delete