Thursday, June 13, 2019

One Million Expos: Post 1992 Update


I just finished 1992 in my Great Sort. 

At current time, I'm sitting at 6192 Expos cards. 
I still have the rest of the 1990s and 2000s to go through.


I've also decided to start another project.. 

An Expos Frankenset. Probably looking to go to 792, though I may have better luck going to 660 or something like that.. We'll see.. 
I'll be using all brands, all years, including oddballs. This Frankenset will be truly bits and pieces of everything. 

As I get through this, I'll be keeping updates of course.. 

I have a couple trades to go over also, but those will likely be this weekend. 

And I have a couple things I may want to see about selling/trading.. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to mix things up a bit! Although with as many cards as you have, and will have, one frankenset might not be enough?

    ReplyDelete