Tuesday, August 7, 2018

An Update on Expos

So... I've mentioned a few times I was going to do a One Million Expos Project.. 
I've finally started counting and cataloguing my cards for this Project.



Well.. As of right now.. I just finished cataloguing Topps and Topps Traded 1986. (Still have OPC to close out 1986 until I go through Donruss, etc)

And right now my total stands at 470..


This is one of the cards that currently stands at the top of the heap for most copies of a single card. I also have four copies of the League Leaders Reardon and of Charlie Lea. 

I expect 1987 to blow those numbers out of the water. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah.. I still have 1987- for Topps/OPC then Donruss, Fleer, Score, and Upper Deck.. Plus all the oddballs and that... I'm just going by brand because it's easier for me to keep track where I am.. lol

      Delete
  2. I suspect if I jumped up and down on one leg 1987 Topps Expos would fall out of my ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure if you hopped on the other leg, 1988 Donruss Expos would come out the other ear.. lol

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure 1987 dominates my Expos PC as well. Although 1988 is up there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 73 duplicate Expos plus the two per I needed for set/binder..

      Delete