Hello Friends!
Today I want to show some cards I received in the mail recently from COMC.. Probably not going to order for a while until we get adults running the governments again..
I know someone who would probably go after this card for the Flag portion of it. Adam Loewen.
Oh Look.. Adam Loewen..
And another Adam Loewen.. (yes, I got a few of him)
And an autographed Adam Loewen.. One less to get for the Canadians Autograph Project.
I honestly didn't hear about this guy until I started using Open Binders on BlueSky. Dick Lines is Canadian. He also has one of those names where you wonder "why?"
Here's Mr Lines again.
Gordy Pladson. I'm honestly surprised he's not a hockey player with that name.. It just sounds
A) Canadian
B) Hockeyish.
The funny thing is, he never played hockey.. Baseball and Basketball were his sports.
A Jason Dickson autograph. I found he's one that's tough to find cards of..
Yeah yeah yeah.. One more Adam Loewen... But with Nick Markakis!
Finally, Bill Harris.. Another I didn't know about until I used OpenBinders.
Today was also the card show in town. The next one is in November. I did get some goodies today, but they're fodder for the next installment.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment