Saturday, March 4, 2023

Signature Saturdays

 It's Saturday!

I'll be honest.. Today was almost a day I missed writing this if only because my bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave it... Ever....

Anyway.. 

Today's is a rather obscure player..



It's Rich Butler. This is from a set called Signature Rookies. 
Rich, like his brother Rob, was signed by the Blue Jays as an amateur free agent. He was drafted by the Devil Rays in the expansion draft. He played in 1998 and 1999 for them and then was in the minors for a few years. 2000-2002 he played for the Intercounty Baseball League's Toronto Maple Leafs.



2 comments:

  1. I remember the Butler boys hype. Especially for Rob, but Rich was definitely on the radar. Nice card! Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surviving.. Somehow.. Insomnia is kicking my ass lately though.

      Delete