Saturday, January 14, 2023

Signature Saturdays

 Today's is a case of having two copies because I was going to have them in two spots, but now I'm not sure..


Today's is Paul Spoljaric. The reason I bought two originally was to have one for my Jays collection and one for my Canadians collection. There are some that, if I got autos of them *cough* Vlad Jr *cough* I know I would only really be able to afford/justify one so.. It would be a case of Jays or Canadians.. 

Anyway, this is a long winded way of saying "Should I keep both copies of this card and do what I originally intended to? Or should I just put the one in the Canadians binder, since this would likely not be displayed in a binder in a Jays collection."

Also.. I just want to comment on the Myrtle Beach Hurricanes uniform that Spoljaric's wearing here. It's nice to see what it looked like, even though I can't really see it straight on like I want to..  




4 comments:

  1. Yeah, he was a Blue Jay, but it isn't technically a Blue Jays card. But Myrtle Beach being a Toronto affiliate, I think you could justify it. Do whatever works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a small box of minor league Blue Jays cards.. I plan on bindering them eventually.. I do collect the Baby Jays as well.. lol I think in this case though I'll just keep the auto in the Canadians binder and maybe pass the Spoljaric off to another Jays fan.. Same with the second Ernie Whitt 86 Topps I have that's autographed

      Delete
  2. I don't see the issue of having two copies for two different PC's. I know I have multiple copies of a lot of different cards. Can't think of a two PC situation. But I might have one in a set and another in a PC.

    ReplyDelete