Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Some Oddities

 Today I wanted to show some oddballs and duplicates that are taking up space. 

If you happen to see anything here, let me know.. We can work something out..

Here we have two Nabisco Tradition Jays. Otto Velez and Cliff Johnson. These were part of a set that came in cereals like Shredded Wheat. 

These three are OPCs. None of them fit my collections. 

Topps Magazine Nolan Ryan cards. 

A random Japanese Tanaka card...

A couple Shawn Green Dodgers. The left one is a Post cereal issue.

SI Kids. Don't know where or how I got these...

Finally, some logoless Jays. Diet Pepsi and Post.

As I mentioned.. If you see something you want let me know



11 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'd have enough for it, but if no one else has said anything yet, I'd like to try and get your Willie Mays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the first.. Let's see if we can work something out.

      Delete
    2. Cool, I'll start looking, and will try to get in touch with you over the weekend.

      Delete
  2. I might know a good home for the Nolan Ryan cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any OPCs I need I am interested in ;) let me know if any are left:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI - that's not a "random Japanese Tanaka card" - that's a rookie card of him

    ReplyDelete