Tuesday, July 19, 2022

A Couple New Cards

 I've mentioned before that one goal I have as part of my Canadian born player collection is to get an autographed card of as many as possible. 

I was recently helped on that with a Ryan Dempster card 

Dempster in the Marlins uniform post teal.. 


I also received this Walker. It's a larger card but I won't turn down a Walker!

I did find a place that could help with a lot of the players I'm looking for, but I don't have the money right now. The Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame has balls, bats, cards, and other things autographed by inductees. 
The cheapest card is inductee and current Phillies manager Rob Thomson for $10 CDN. The most expensive of the cards is Walker at $50 CDN. 




2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've thought about it already, but if not, sending out TTM requests could be a cost-effective way to acquire more signatures for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it. I'm just horrible with asking. Plus being in Canada when a lot of them are in the US doesn't help.

      Delete