Monday, July 4, 2022

Long Weekends are Long

 Well, this is a holiday in the area known as Canada's pants.. Our holiday was on Friday. I'll admit this last month has been very rough for me. Moving (I still have to get stuff organized) and in an almost constant state of depression or anxiety hasn't really helped me get anything done. 

I know some may be getting sick of coming to my blog to see me struggling with my mental health again.. I understand it.. I'm sick of dealing with my mental health all the time too.. 


I have a COMC order coming.... In November.... Since it seems the extended wait times are still a thing...

Here are a few cards I have coming to me through it


Josh Naylor. I also have a couple coming of his brother. 

A Fergie Jenkins card I hadn't seen before. Honestly, this one would look good signed, I think.

Nickie Fox. Canadian who played in the All American Girls Professional Baseball League. There seemed to  be a number of players from Canada. 

A Paul Spoljaric autograph. This will fit nicely into my Canadians side project of getting autographed cards of as many Canadian born players as possible 

Steve Rogers from 1975. Still have to collect my 'Spos...

And Tip O'Neill. 
Fun fact. The former US House of Representatives Tip O'Neill was named after the Canadian born ballplayer..

So here's a few cards I have coming to me in a few months.. I apologize for the length of time between posts and the depression.


1 comment:

  1. I hope things get better for you quick. If writing helps, I say write about it. If people are tired, then they have a choice not to read the post. But I know personally that people's comments have helped me get through tough times. Hopefully your loyal readers will help you get through this rough patch. Sending positive thoughts your way Mike!

    ReplyDelete