Sunday, September 19, 2021

I'm Still Here

 Well, I figured I should give another update here. I'm still in the hospital. I'll be here until a bed in a long term care facility opens up. I'll be there until a place for affordable housing opens up. 


I am getting my baseball cards delivered to me here in the hospital. As of right now, I'm having any mail delivered to the house and the landlord will bring it to the hospital for me.. By having my cards here, I might be able to get stuff out again..

Well, enough about that. One thing I missed writing about earlier this month is the induction of Larry Walker into the Hall of Fame. It's funny to think his campaign started as a hashtag #FergieNeedsAFriend

I got to watch the speech online through Youtube later. Really enjoyed it.. 


Now let's end this with some cards of the 2nd Canadian in the HOF








5 comments:

  1. Good to see you post - hoping your health is getting better as days go by. Feel free to reach out, even if just needing to say "hello" to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards at the hospital? Now that's a dedicated card collector. Hope you're comfortable and your foot is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, it'll give me something to do.. Plus if I can find a nice quiet spot, I can maybe knock off a couple hours in there and not be as irritated about sharing a room 24/7

      Delete
  3. Have things improved for you at all health-wise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhat. Walking better. Able to use the facilities (some anyway) by myself. And today I had a little wiggle in my toes... Mentally has been a struggle

      Delete