Saturday, September 7, 2019

Another TCDB Trade

Well, I finished the Week From Hell at work. 
Very stressful.. Today I slept since I couldn't sleep last night. 
Anyway, I want to share a trade that came in..

These were courtesy of Hilochef on TCDB. 


Joey Votto goes into the Canadians Binder. We have some 1990 Score to get me closer to being done that set. 


Some more here. 
The Mookie Wilson goes into the Jays binder.. The Steve Wilson goes into the Canadians binder. 


1991 Studio. I almost want to say "High School Yearbook" edition. 


Some newer Jays and Canadians here with Paxton and Votto. 
I do miss seeing Pillar in Centre Field making those plays in Blue Jays colours, but I do see highlights from San Fran.. 


we have some stadium cards. I know I should have scanned them horizontally.. But I couldn't be bothered..



Finally some Archives. 

Thank you for the Trade, Hilochef!

No comments:

Post a Comment