Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reclassifying My Collection Pt 2

As I mentioned before, I'm working on focusing my collections in a certain way. 

I'm still doing the Million Expos Project (Send me Expos!! All of the Expos!!)
Still collecting Jays
Still collecting Canadian Born Major League Players 
Still collecting Stadium Cards.. 

What I'm cutting: 

Buttons, Pogs, Discs, Coins.. 
Sets I don't really want to collect but felt like I needed to.. 
The main one I'm thinking is a casualty here is the 1990 Fleer Canadian. There may be a couple others. 

I'm not collecting the Diamond Kings as a separate collection anymore. If I'm collecting the set, I'll have the Diamond Kings.. If not, I don't need them aside from what fills my collection. 

This last one hurts because I really love the look of them, but I can't see myself getting them, especially when I need three copies in some cases. 

I just did a little order on Check Out My Cards for my birthday.. I really couldn't afford it, but I did it anyway.. 



Here are two of the cards I picked up.. These are a couple non-Expos cards I picked up from 1969. 
I'm down to four cards from 1969 Topps to complete what I need from it.. 

Year Company Card Number Player
1969 Topps 10 1968 Pitching Leaders
1969 Topps 640 Fergie Jenkins
1969 Topps 642 John Hiller
1969 Topps 648 Bobby Wine

1 comment: