Friday, March 22, 2019

First Row Purchase

I recently bought a few cards from Firstrow.ca 
They had posted a Corey Koskie auto for sale and I mentioned that if I had the cash, I'd buy it. 
Because we've done a fair number of transactions (and I'm always willing to talk up a fellow Canadian) he messaged me saying that if I wanted it, he'd hold it for me until I could buy it. 

So I found a couple things I wanted and I ordered them. Though, one is for another blogger. 


I figured I'd get a Juan Guzman autograph. It was rather inexpensive so I figured why not


Corey Koskie auto! 
This was the card shown and he held for me. It's a beautiful card, isn't it?



This one is being sent to John Kruk collector Peter Steinberg. I saw this and thought of him right away.. It might not be till the 5th that I can get it out in the mail, but it will be mailed to him. 

So this is my purchase from First Row Collectibles. 
As always, I'll mention to go check out the website at firstrow.ca

Currently, you can get 50% off card orders. Plus.. The prices are in Canadian funds! Our friends in the US end up getting a bit of a break. 

3 comments:

  1. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you didn't mind me showing the card you're set to receive..

      Delete
  2. Kinda surprised that Topps hasn't had Guzman sign for their Archives Fan Favorites set yet. Man... there was a time when I was stocking up on his rookie cards.

    ReplyDelete