Tuesday, September 17, 2024

TTM Success

 Hello friends!


I wanted to share with you today my first ever TTM return. 

I had a short conversation with Joe on Twitter and made mention that I was looking to get a card autographed for a project I'm working on. He had me explain the project to him; Basically trying to get an autograph from as many Canadian born players as possible. He had me send it to him care of the Jays. 

I got it in the mailbox today. 


When I asked, this was the only card I had of his. Since then I got a card of him with the Marlins. I'm thinking at some point to maybe make a custom of him and Denis Boucher mentioning their being the first Canadian battery in years when they did it in 1993. 

I'm very happy I was able to get this one. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Joe is working for Rogers now. I was surprised when suddenly there he was after (10?) years after he left the Expos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think after he retired he worked for the Tigers.

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine any Marlins card looking better than this, so I think you only having this card for him to sign worked out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete