Sunday, December 17, 2023

Postcards and Things

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm going to show another envelope I received recently. It's from Tom at Angels In Order. 

Old Comiskey Park. I never really got to see anything at this park, as I was coming into my baseball fandom when the new park opened. 

I believe this is the Rose Bowl. 


We have two of the Metrodome. It was an interesting place. I actually got to see a series between the Jays and Twins here.

Jack Murphy/Qualcomm Park. Looks like it's in the football configuration. 



Here we have New Comiskey Park

Wrigley Field all lit up and looking beautiful. 





Finally we have some Larry Parrish Expos pieces. 

Thank you Tom!!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you claimed the postcards Mike. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome postcards... especially the one of Jack Murphy Stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like the faraway shots where you can see how the stadium looks in it's surrounding environment.

    ReplyDelete