Thursday, December 21, 2023

A COMC Order


Hello Friends! 
I want to show off an order I got in from COMC. 


First we have some Stadium cards. A couple Yankee Stadium. A couple Wrigley Field.. And one Pilot Field, which is now Sahlen Field. 


Next is a few autographed cards. I don't know how Gorbous got in with the autos.. But anyway.. Yes, that Lawrie/Saunders has been featured on here before.. 




Finally, some World Baseball Classic cards. 

A nice little early Christmas present to myself that I've been slowly building over the course of the year. Of course, some of those autographed cards will get their own feature.. As will those Stadium cards. 




5 comments:

  1. Go COMC! ... Goodness me, I need to get that Pilot Field card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out that Topps released more WBC cards for you to collect this week. Haven't looked at the checklist... but I hope there are a bunch of Canadians on it.

    P.S. Had no idea (or maybe I did and forgot) that Harden was a Canadian. If I have extra hits of his sitting in my box, I'll send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that.. They have Freeman, Otto Lopez, Bo Naylor, Tyler O'Neill and Edouard Julien.
      I'd like any Harden cards you'd be willing to part with.

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately I don't have much to say about what's here, but it is really nice to see you posting on a regular basis again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad people are still willing to read my random drivel.. lol

      Delete