Sunday, July 16, 2023

Signature Sundays - July 16

 Hello Friends!

As you can see, there was no Stadium Saturday post. Honestly the past few weeks I've been feeling low emotionally, mentally, and physically. I've had zero energy. As I put it to my CMHA worker, I just feel done with everything. And that includes being done with everything. 

Yesterday I didn't have the energy or the motivation to do a post that you, the awesome readers of this blog, deserve. I feel it's better to not do it than quarter-ass it.. 


ANYWAY...


It's Sunday! That means it's time to show another autographed card from my collection..



Today's card is Paul Quantrill. It's from that Leaf Signature Series they did where every card was autographed. 
Now, I just need to get an autograph of his son.. 


4 comments:

  1. I hope you're in a better place today... both mentally and physically. And I totally understand the idea of do a good job or don't do it at all philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a little better mentally. Still very tired. Might be fighting something.
      I think most of the people who read my blog, even if they don't comment, would rather a missed post over something I'd be ashamed to publish

      Delete
  2. How's the CMHA working out for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad. It's nice to have someone to talk to. I'm slowly working through a sheet to make a gratitude journal. Just hard to do when you feel like utter shite..

      Delete