Wednesday, November 9, 2022

One of the Few times...

 While I was going through boxes searching for a few cards I needed to pull for trades, I came across something I never noticed before.. 

Now.. The reason for the title is this is one of the few times I'll feature the Washington Nationals on my blog.. 

Here we have a couple Ryan Zimmerman rookie cards.. 
Obviously because I was only doing a quick flip through previously, I never noticed the fact they actually used two different photos for the cards.. One is from the National Baseball Card Day set and one is from the Flagship set. 

Here are the backs of the cards.. I kind of like the NBCD card better than the flagship card. But because they're Nationals cards, I'm not planning on keeping either of them.. 


1 comment:

  1. Photo-wise, the NBCD card is definitely better than the flagship.

    ReplyDelete