Sunday, July 11, 2021

An Update

I am home now. I have been since June 21. 

It's been a struggle to get used to being here again. My foot is nothing but pain. I struggle getting up and down the stairs, so I go once or twice in a day and spend the rest of the time in my room. 

I need more supports and help than what I'm being offered but I won't get it because of my age. 


I have trades to pull for the TCDB but I can't get into our computer room to do it. Very frustrating. 


Anyway, I do have some cards to show. 

1994 Score was one of my favourite sets


1992 Pinnacle is another one I really liked. The photography was great for  the time. 
We also have some 1989 Traded


 More Pinnacle and a Stieb Topps Big.. 


I'm not sure how many people have stuck it out with me, but I do hope to post more soon.. 

5 comments:

  1. Super glad you're home. Man, if I was there, I'd come over and move cards from room to room for you.

    Like '92 Pinnacle a lot. It's one of those '90s sets I'd like to complete but probably never will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you aren't getting enough support for your foot. I can imagine the stairs thing being a pain. When I mess up my back, the last thing I want to do is go up and down stairs. Glad you're making some trades to help distract. That Topps Big Stieb is cool. I know some collectors don't like them because they are hard to store... but I have my sets displayed in 8 pocket pages for easy viewing anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear that you're finally out of the hospital! Hopefully they've seen the last of you :)

    ReplyDelete