Friday, April 9, 2021

An Update

 I haven't done this recently here so I wanted to give an update on my progress..










I'm walking now with the aid of a walker. I can get out of and back into bed without the sling or mechanical lift. The last two pics are me with the two awesome ladies from physio I deal with. 



As an added bonus, a short video of me walking. 

I still probably have a month or so to go, but I'm progressing well. I want to thank those who read and have commented on my recovery previously, as well as those who follow me on the Twitter machine. 

10 comments:

  1. Hang in there, man. We're all glad you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you're getting better. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep putting one foot in front of the other. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Keep it up, one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome to hear you're progressing well. Keep it up. Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news, and I am sure hard work, but keep it up! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only up from here! Glad to see you up and walking! Prayers continued.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep chasing those nurses, Mike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you! I'm happy to see you up & moving forward. We're all thinking about you and sending you good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete