Wednesday, December 30, 2020

End of Year

 With tomorrow being New Years Eve and considering the amount of time I've spent on the computer lately (Hint: Almost none) I figured I'd write a quick note tonight while my legs allow me to before they get too sore from being cold. 


With tomorrow being the end of the year, naturally we all look back at the events of the year, both good and bad.. This year, I'm sure we all want to forget it existed. 

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and that 2021 actually be decent after the dual shitshows that were 2019 and 2020. 

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Let's hope for a better 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing alright Mike and hope 2021 starts of on the right foot for you, and stays that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it stays warm enough this even so your legs don't hurt. And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're with you Mike in hoping for a decent 2021. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely hope that this year goes better for you, Mike!

    ReplyDelete