Sunday, February 17, 2019

2019 Series 1

I recently took part in a case break of 2019 Topps Series 1 through the Team Collector's group I'm in. 

Obviously, I bought in for the Jays. 

SO.. What did I get??


It seems like I got an average of 6 cards of each player. Borucki had 7, another had 5.
Martin is now a Dodger. 
I also got one of those 150 years of baseball parallels of Danny Jansen. 


One thing I miss seeing regularly is a stadium card.. Nice of Topps to include cards for each stadium this year. (I would also love to collect those..) 



I also got two autographs. 
The Sean Reid-Foley is numbered to 150, while the Jansen is 1/50

I really enjoyed doing the break, guys.. If we do for Series 2 and Update, I'll be in for those too.. 

Of course, I also received some other cards packaged in with these.. 


We have a Vito Chiaravalloti auto card here. 
Tulo makes an appearance here as well.. Of the players in the 9 cards here, only Sanchez, and Smoak are still Jays.






Some other nice ones in here as well.. A couple Denny's cards if I recall correctly. 
The 1992 Post is new to me, as they used a different design for the Canadian Post cereal set. 


A Drew Hutchison Chrome auto card. 
I have to say I'm beginning to see the appeal of the Chrome with some sets. 

All in all, a nice parcel to get. Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. those panoramic stadium shots are beauties this year! great pair of autos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Blue Jays autos from 2019 Topps Series 1, that's awesome! Overall, that's quite the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 2019 Stroman... as well as the Rogers Centre card.

    ReplyDelete