Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Dollarama Repack 2: Son of Repack!

Yeah.... I don't know why I put that as the title, honestly, but oh well.. 


Yesterday was the first repack I opened. Today will be the second one I opened. 

The 1987 Topps and 1991 Score are basically trash material, but I need to check the Score anyway for a couple. 






Some nice cards here.. Felix Hernandez and Bob Lemon. 


Russell Martin was the reason I picked the particular pack. 




The Adrian Brown is the second Pirate I received from that set. 



I think it's fitting a pitcher had the last name Plunk. He had 32 HBP in 14 years. 

I ended up getting another two today... Tomorrow I'll be covering a couple trades I received. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Bit of junk wax but a few nice pulls and sets that I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of why I love these things. Aside from Flagship and one or two Bowman, we don't get much for sale in Peterborough, so I either have to order online or get repacks.

      Delete
  2. Does Drew Hall really have braces on? Send the Eckersley to David Price, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also send a note saying "No Rogers Centre Popcorn for you!" lol

      Delete
  3. Nice Pena and Murray Fleer box set cards. Also cool to see them throw in an 87L Reardon.

    ReplyDelete