Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Joy of Sets: 1990 Donruss

Unlike the last two posts, I combined the cards I received from Night Owl and T, along with cards from other trades when putting them into the set.

I scanned the cards I didn't have added yesterday when I did this. 



Diamond Kings and Rated Rookies all over the place here. 



Jays and Expos mainly went into the respective binder collections, but there were a few I needed for the set as well. 
Also, Jeff Reardon as a Twin









1990.. Lots of head shots in the cards as well. 



Walker does not look pleased in that photo. 





The Stewart cards are different.. One is the Error version with the "Recent Major League Performance" on the back, while the other one has the "All Star Performance" on the back


MVP inserts. 
The Bell one looks like his hat was photoshopped into the picture. 

As always, thanks to those who sent me cards to get this set closer to finished!

The remaining cards needed are listed Here

3 comments:

  1. I don't care what anyone says, this is an awesome set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still catching up on your posts from being on vacation in May... I'd love to send you a 1990 Donruss Strawberry if you need one? And if there are any missing 1990 Donruss cards from my binder posts earlier this year that fill a need now do let me know. 1990 Topps Strawberry, too, yours if you want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I double checked your binder posts and I didn't see any I needed.. That was my first thought lol

      Delete