Sunday, March 26, 2017

Trade with CKBeber

I want to catch up on a trade I made with CKBeber on the Trading Card Database.


These fit nicely into my Stadium collection. Absolutely love them. 


More stadia. This time we have Exhibition Stadium and Wrigley Field. 
Pre-Renovation Oakland County Stadium and Pre-Lighting Wrigley show up as well.
Another favourite here is the Spaceship known as Olympic Stadium. 


The final 6. Every stadium in this group has either been extensively renovated to the point where they're unrecognizeable, or demolished. 
Well.. Except for Fenway. Fenway is Fenway. 


We have some set needs here. 1988 and 1989 Topps and 1992 Donruss made the trek. 
The 1989s are actually all from the Traded set. 


More set needs! 1990 Fleer and 1991 Donruss. 

The Dave Stieb Highlight card is a highlight of this pile. 


1991 Fleer. Those basically end the set needs I received. 


The rest of it was Jays, Expos, and Canadians. 
Kirk McCaskill ends up filling a need here. Mike Gardiner before becoming an Expo. 
I finally have a new Matt Stairs that I haven't seen before. This time, as a member of the A's


More Expos and Canadians. Corey Koskie shows up as a rookie here. Larry Walker in Colorado colours and Roger Clemens as a Jay. 


Matt Stairs as a Cub this time around. 

The Michael Barrett has a Willis Otanez sighting. 


Fergie Jenkins. I haven't seen this one before, but it's a nice one. 
Mike Sirotka was part of a trade that really worked against the Jays. David Wells wanted out of Toronto after a couple seasons in his return. The Jays ended up sending him to Chicago in return for Sirotka. Well, Sirotka was injured and ended up never playing for the Jays. 

Eric Cyr is another Canadian, this time representing Topps Total. 






Finally, horizontal cards and stickers. 
Aaron Myette is another Canadian.

Thank you for the trade!

2 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed seeing those old stadiums. The ash-tray era, I think it was. I need a set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... I'm trying to get a full set of them..

      Delete