Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wallet Card And Book Club

A bit of a fusion today.



Another day at Buckhorn Berry Farm. This time we were at the corn field picking corn. 




I had read an excerpt from this book a few years ago and really enjoyed it. After making an error with Amazon gift cards, I had $55 to spend on Amazon. I picked this up. 

It's interesting so far. I'm 1/3 to 1/2 way through. I don't want to give away too much about it but the main character goes back in time to join the Cincinnati Red Stockings during their perfect season. 

Also of note: That is a 1990 Donruss Jeff Huson card doubling as my bookmark. 



2 comments:

  1. Huson is currently the color analyst for the Rockies TV crew.

    And why did I never think to use a card as a bookmark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering where he was now..

      This is the second one I've used. I'm also using a 1987 Topps Omar Moreno

      Delete