Monday, May 23, 2016

24 on the Two-Four

Today is Victoria Day in Canada, or as it's better known: The May Two-Four. That's also what a case of beer is called here.

Anyway, I figured I'd show off a Two-Four of my own.. 24 cards I just got over the weekend that I enjoy for whatever reason..


First we have some Jays. I forgot the Jayson Werth card was in the MLB Debut inserts so when I saw it I was happy. 


Some more MLB Debut cards. I really like the way that insert set looks. Same with the 100 Years of Wrigley Field. The Berger's Best is Meh, but at the same time, seeing a Roberto Clemente is nice. 


Three perspectives cards. I like the Ryan card.. The others are not bad. 

Now the fun part of this last week is getting everything updated on TCDB.. lol 

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment