Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2016

Well, as most people know by now, the 2016 Series 1 has been released.

I decided to buy a two packs today.

Here are the highlights from what I pulled

 

 

So here are the Jays I pulled, plus the 100 Years of Wrigley. Aaron Sanchez, Roberto Osuna, and Chris Colabello. The Colabello one I find has a little too much of the "smoke" effect, but it's not horrible. 

I'm really liking the Wrigley subset. I think I want to finish collecting that one.


Now, we have this one.. I think I'll just get the Jays one. I don't like this too much..

Overall, I really don't have strong feelings either way.

2 comments:

  1. thumbs down on the Back to Backs. Not a real fan of 2016 this year. hope you find a few cards to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found a few. I like the Wrigley field inserts.. I think I need to get the Fergie Jenkins twice though.. lol

      I think the only first pitch I want is Don Cherry..

      Delete